Job Opportunity: Community Support Specialist for West Kootenay tech company
Submitted by TechVillage on Mon, 2012-07-09 13:34
Expiry date:Saturday, September 1, 2012 - 13:30
Community Support Specialist
Timely is a fast-growing web development company with a history of success and a set of innovative in-house projects under development. We are looking for a person to join our growing support team to service a large community of WordPress Plugin users.
You will work within a team of dedicated and enthusiastic support specialists to drive the vision and maintenance of software used by many thousands of websites. We are looking for people who are helpful and joyful teammates, who are always curious about new technologies and are not afraid to ask questions.
This is a non-technical role, but an ability to learn new concepts and technologies is essential.
Location: Nelson, BC.
- Answer support queries from users.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Become an active member of our community; help drive communication, documentation,and community engagement.
- Assist with testing new product releases.
- Provide feedback on the product roadmap and ticket priorities.
Applicants must be available for a full time role and have:
- excellent communication, teamwork, and self-organization skills.
- fluent English; both spoken and written.
- experience with supporting software used by a large number of websites on a variety of servers/hosts OR with front-line support in another industry.
- experience with bug tracking software and help desk software is a plus.
When applying, please:
- provide us with specific examples of development, support, and/or testing experience with a WordPress Plugin or similar software.
- tell us, what is 4 + 6.
- describe your ideal office (location, computer(s), favorite websites).
- give us an explanation of what you are looking for from your job.
Candidates who do not meet the qualifications above and who do not provide the requested
information will not be considered.
Email: [email protected]