Job Opportunity: Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist
Timely is a fast-growing web development company with a history of success and a set of innovative in-house projects under development. We are looking for a person to join our growing support team, to service a large community of WordPress Plugin users.
You will work within a team of dedicated and enthusiastic support specialists to drive the vision & maintenance of WordPress plugins used by many thousands of websites. Besides the technical requirements, we are looking for people who are helpful & joyful teammates, who are always curious about new technologies and are not afraid to ask questions.
Work-from-anywhere. You can set your own hours, although a typical work day for our team is within the PST timezone.
- Review, research, and fix bug reports of existing WordPress Plugins.
- Answer support queries from users.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Become an active member of our community; help drive communication, documentation;and community engagement.
- Assist with testing new product releases.
- Provide feedback on the product roadmap and ticket priorities.
The applicant must be available for a full time role and have:
- a passion for problem solving.
- excellent communication, teamwork, and self-organization skills.
- fluent English; both spoken and written.
- experience with supporting software used by a large number of websites on a variety of servers/hosts OR with front-line support in another industry.
- experience developing for WordPress.
- exposure to bug tracking software (Jira) and help desk software is a plus.
When applying, please:
- provide specific examples of support, development, and/or testing of a Wordpress Plugin or similar software.
- tell us, what is 4 + 6.
- provide details about your home office (location, computer(s), favorite websites).
- give an explanation of what you are looking for from your job.
Candidates who do not meet the qualifications above and who do not provide the requested information will not be considered.
Email: [email protected]